This existing building was fully refurbished to fit the mechanical services requirements to accommodate the new layout for Google. This new layout principally comprised of open plan areas with the addition of some cellular offices, meeting rooms & MK areas. Modifications and connections to existing services were required as part of the works.
Scope of Works
Mechanical Services Installation
- Servicing the existing boilers.
- Chlorination of all existing water services installation.
- Additional new AC units being provided to meeting rooms and enclosed spaces.
- The mains and boosted cold water pipework installation extended to serve new kitchens.
- The soils and wastes installation extended to the new kitchens and discharged to an existing soil stack at each level.
- Portable fire extinguishers were supplied by MSC Fire.
|M/E Consultant||Ethos Engineering|
|Main Contractor||Flynn Management & Contractors|
|Project Duration||March 2015 – May 2015|