HYL were awarded the mechanical services contract for the extension to the existing hotel facility, consisting of two separate phases for the Clayton Hotel Group at Dublin Airport.
Phase 1 consisted of a new restaurant, functions rooms, bars, kitchen and back of house office facilities at ground floor level Phase 1 also included. The refurbishment of the 1stfloor to include 35 newly constructed en-suite luxury bedrooms.
Phase 2 consisted of the construction of 2 new additional floor levels, which contains of 106 luxury en-suite bedrooms. This phase also included the upgrading and extension of the BMS Controls Systems.
Scope of Works
Mechanical Services Installation
- Variable refrigerant Flow (VRF)
- Air-conditioning System Services Bedrooms
- Fresh Air Supply & Extract Ventilation System
- LPHW Services Installation
- Hot, Cold and Mains Water Services Installation
- Gas Services Installation
- Soils & Waste Installation
- BMS Controls System
- Testing & Commissioning
- H&S and O&M Manuals
|Architect||Studio Designs Squared|
|Quantity Surveyors||MGM Partnership|
|M/E Consultant||Dynamic Design Consultants|
|Main Contractor||JJ Rhatigan Building Contractors|
|Project Duration||12 Months|