Haughton and Young were awarded the mechanical installation services for the ground floor of Ashdown Gate, Block C, Navan Road Dublin 15, which is occupied by the An Garda Síochána. Block C is multi-occupancy 3 storey office building with basement parkin
Landlord services to the office area included gas fired central heating, lift access, fully finished ladies/gents/disabled WCs and common areas. All new services were exposed and visible at high level. All works were carried out in a live working environment with no disruption to the other tenants occupying the building
Scope of Works
Mechanical Services Installation
- Decommission and removal of redundant mechanical services
- New standalone one to one and multi-split air-conditioning systems (R32)
- New controls interface to provide an interlock between the new AC systems master controller and a new 2-port valve on the landlord LTHW services flow pipework associated with this tenancy
- New wall mounted split type air conditioning units.
- New ductwork and grilles associated with the AC system
- New in-line extract fans serving the new changing and shower rooms ventilation system
- Provision of new water services to kitchen and shower areas
- Provision of new soils and waste services to kitchen and shower areas via connection to existing landlord soils stack
- New ventilation extract system associated with suppression system in the comms room
- Comms room fire suppression system.
- New fire extinguishers and fire blankets.
- Alteration to BMS to incorporate the A/C system on existing BMS
- Testing & Commissioning
- H&S and O&M Documentation
|Main Contractor||PJ Hegarty|
|Project Duration||13 Months|