Haughton and Young Ltd provided the full Mechanical Building services installation to both the shell & core elements of the project and the fit-out of the mixed development of office blocks and apartments at Harbour Yard, Crofton Road, Dun Laoghaire.
The installation of Block 1,2,3,4&5, the Basement Carpark and Smoke Extract Systems were all included under this contract. One block contains 110 apartments on six stories, plus penthouse levels, while the other four buildings provides 10,650 sq.m. of office space. Two levels of underground car parking provided below the podium, all surrounded by an open area plaza. The natural gas boiler in the underground plant room provided services to each of the 5 blocks.
The project was completed within budget and to specification.
Scope of Works
Mechanical Services Installation
- Commercial Natural Gas Piping
- Site / Utility Services
- LPHW Heating Installations
- Mains Water Installations
- Domestic Water Services Installations
- Mechanical Toilet Extract Ventilation Installations
- Above Ground Soils and Wastes Installations
- Fire Fighting Installations
- Building Management System
- Commissioning and Testing
- H&S and O&M
|Architect||O’Mahony Pike Architects|
|M/E Consultant||PM Group|
|Main Contractor||Bennett Construction|
|Project Duration||8 months|